A Feldenkrais Lesson in the Languages of the World
As part of the first Feldenkrais® Awareness Summit, we wanted to share a Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement lesson into as many languages® as we could find teachers to record it. We came up with 17. Not bad!
All of these Feldenkrais teachers are presenting a lesson in their own words. This is not a translation but rather a bit of each teacher's own personal teaching style.
Lesson: Improving Rotation
What you can expect:
While each person's experience is unique, this gentle exploration will foster:
- Easier breathing
- Feeling calm
- Freedom in the upper ribs and neck for each turning through out the day.
- Surprise that you can change so rapidly.
How to do a lesson:
- Have a small stack of hand towels or a small firm pillow to place under your head as you lay on your side..
- Go very slowly.
- Pause the audio as needed to give yourself time.
- Move within your own comfortable range. Do NOT push or strain. You will get more benefit by doing less.
- Be curious and enjoy the changes.
- Follow any healthcare restrictions you have been given.
Will You Find Your Language? Scroll down and see
Hearing Impairment? We are very pleased to offer a Visual English video. Please scroll to the bottom.