Lesson: Connecting the Foot to Shoulder to Walking to Reaching
Lesson Source: Lavinia Plonka
As part of the second online Feldenkrais Awareness Summit, we wanted to share a Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement® lesson again in as many languages as we could find teachers to record it. We came up with 19!
All of these Feldenkrais teachers are presenting a lesson in their own words. This is not a translation but rather a bit of each teacher’s own personal teaching style.
What you can expect
While each person’s experience is unique, this gentle exploration will foster:
- Easier breathing
- Feeling calm
- Connection and Increased Stability
- Freedom in the shoulder girdle
- Surprise that you can change so rapidly
How to do a lesson
- Have a small stack of hand towels or a small firm pillow to place under your head as needed.
- Go very slowly.
- Pause the audio as needed to give yourself time.
- Move within your own comfortable range. Do NOT push or strain. You will get more benefit by doing less.
- Be curious and enjoy the changes.
- Follow any healthcare restrictions you have been given.
Will You Find Your Language? Scroll down and see
Deaf or hard of hearing? We are very pleased to offer a Visual English video.
Please scroll down.
with Marwa al-Sawi
with Nadia Chavka
with Crystal Lee
Deaf / Hard of Hearing
with Brent Shaub
with MarySusan Chen
with Vladimir Latocha
with Ute Müller
with Marilena Petridou
with Ayala Teichman
with Csilla Perényi
with Caterina Marzoli
with Izumi Okahashi
with Maija Keisa
with Crystal Lee
with Marianna Muradas
with Yulia Kriskovets
with Alan Fraser
with Sílvia Finzi
with Helena Mena
with Ulrika Felländer